View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:28 PM

I didn't know it at the time, cause I was about 8 years old.
I was always having fantasies about playing house with the girls in grade 6 (they were 11 or 12), and I would play daddy and I would spank my wife and my 3 or 4 daughters. Lots of fun in my head!!!
Also fantasized about capturing He-Man's girlfriend, Starverse Sheera, Princess of Power, and hanging her on the wall of my very own throne room (I had a very active imagination)...
Really only became aware when I was 18 or so and I looked up spanking on the net when it was first becoming popular. There were no commercial spanking sites back then that I can remember, but there was Bernie's Spanking Pages and Wulfram's Spanking pages (he's still online), and they had scans of all kinds of CP pics, mostly from Janus magazines, and I really got into that... Gotta love those photographs. They were really something...

Didn't take a girl over my knee until I was about 22 or so though, and she didn't like it so much...
Luckily, thanks to the net, I found some other ladies more recently who do like getting spanked!
Vive les fesses rosés! (Long live those Pink Bottoms!)