View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 04:25 AM
pfloyd

This is my first ever post, so please be kind; I may not be doing it right. I was also a good kid and scared to death of teachers, so I never got paddled. I did however have a girlfriend in 1977 who definitely got her share. We both worked at McD's and I distinctly remember both of us making out in the women's rest room (we were supposed to be cleaning it), and she told me that she had gotten licks that day from a guidance counselor. That was nothing new for her, but that day stood out because the lady usually gave her 3 swats, but increased it to 5 on this occasion for reasons unknown. I remember the reason she got padled (excessive tardies) and she was a tough little girl, so I'm sure she wasn't emotionally wrecked from the experience. But it was noteworthy when Lee even mentioned a paddling having any lasting effect, so I'm sure that's why I remember it--that, and the fact that every spanking memory in my life has been filed and re-lived to the point of photographic recall :-)
I remember she wasn't ready, as she was expecting just 3. The counselor asked her "do you want them slow or fast this time?", and before she could answer, she told me she fired all of them off very rapidly--like a machine gun. She said the woman really tore her tail up. My next memory of that day is moving to the men's room and making out some more while pretending to be cleaning.