Thread: Forum Update
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 12:10 AM

Forum Update

There are 2 things I'd like to address.

1) We started our little forum/community in the fall of 2006. I'm pretty proud of the fact that as moderator, I haven't had to "ban" anyone from here. But enough is enough. We've told dandy40don that he cannot log back in for 3 months...beginning today. I've given him a lot of warnings and he doesn't seem capable of comprehending the problem. So that's it. He's gone for 3 months. And if he comes back in 3 months and the complaints start again, he's gone for good. I don't really think this is a problem with any other member. But if someone asks you to politely stop bothering him or her, please do so.

2) I deleted a thread that kept popping up after I've posted 3 different times now that the thread is a year old. Much like I really don't like having to "warn" or "ban" members, I don't enjoy deleting threads either. And this is one of the few times I've done it. The person who started that thread over a year ago is no longer active and is laying low for a good reason. So as her friend, I've pulled that thread to avoid any further confusion.

I really hate doing stuff like BOTH of these items above. Maybe it was me-about-dying after my stress test yesterday (LOL). But I'd just had enough. Enough is enough on both subjects.

Let's move on and continue to have fun. I can't believe we have over 5200 members now. And to only have 1 or 2 problems? That's pretty good if you ask me.

Thanks to everyone for their support of this site.

Your friendly moderator,
Gary

Last edited by garyspk; 03-22-2008 at 12:26 AM.