Thread: Real Spankings
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM

I have gotten many a real punishment spanking. I once even had a mentor travle almost 2000 miles to administer to me a bevy of them in a three day span. Those began with me getting ready for them and presenting myself to be spanked and asking for it. I was then taken across the knee and given a bit of a lecture as to why I was being punished. After that, the spanking would begin with hand and then move onto other implements like the hairbrush, paddle, strap, perhaps the cane or a wooden spoon. During the spanking scolding took place. I feel it is crucial to the punishment that it be both a physical and a mental one. I have had disciplinary spankings in which the Dom said nothing, only gave me a few very overtly harsh swats with a paddle or a ill done caning and then that was it; totally sterile. I feel a true punishment is well rounded to include the physical discomfort of the spanking and the mental disconcertion of scolding and reprimands. I enjoy the role play spankings oor fun spankings on the spur of the moment but, there are times when I really have done things like speeding several times and racing a friend years ago on a busy freeway, staying up past a reasonable bedtime and sleeping in too late that I have gotten rightly spanked for. I have also had scolding and even line and essay writing incorporated to drive the point home. Truly I was being detrimental to my health, safety, others safety and just plain careless and so I really did deserve the punishments and benefitted from them. I think that if you are going to establish any sort of a mentorship or discipline for real situation, you should use the Spencer Plan and make a solid agreement about what you'll receive, how much you will get and the duration of it as well as agreeing to not hold your disciplinarian any ill feelings for doing what it was you both fully agreed to. This way you can be assured and also feel cared for when you are discplined.