View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 10:17 AM

First Awarness was in 4th grade

I was 8 years old when my family moved from The Midwest to Texas. Where I came from, sapnking in schools was unheard of. I was never spanked at home, nor were any of my friends (at least that I knew about). In Texas, it was very much a part of everyday life, at home and at school. It was the first week at my new school when I got my first exposure to a spanking. A boy in the class smart mouthed the teacher's aide. The techer saw the whole thing, reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a wooden paddle ball type paddle. She grabbed the offender lightly by the arm amd dragged him into the hallway. It's funny, I had no idea what was about to happen, yet I had EVERY idea what was about happen. It was as if I had some sort of "spanking gene" in me that knew all about this and just needed to be woken up. Anyway, teachers weren't supposed to paddle kids in front of other students, but she had left the door open. From where I was sitting, I could see everything. I could here every word spoken. When she told the kid to "bend oer and touch your toes" my little 8 year old heart was racing a mile a minute. I felt a burning sense of fear deep down in my gut that I will never gorget and still drives all my spanking fantasies.

I am now 43 and still remember that incident like it was yesterday. It still makes every hair on my body stand on end.