Thread: The Brady Bunch
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 12:19 PM

Sitting in his study going over the bills, Mike's eyes nearly pop out of his head! "C-Carol....Carol!" He bleats, Running from the kitchen and down the hallway, Carol frantically wonders what has happened! "Mike...W-What is it?" "Carol!" He groans; "Just look at this phone bill!" Quickly glancing over the large number of toll calls, She nervously apologizes; "Ah! M-Mike..I had to call Sarah several times last week...A-And.....Well, Aunt Polly has been lonely since her children moved out...And o-oh!" "Oh! nothing!" Mike snaps back; "This is ridiculous! Sarah and Polly can call here once in awhile too!" Twisting her fingers behind her back, Carol stares down at the floor. "I-I suppose so Mike, but I was just wondering.........How they are doing now!"
Getting up from the desk. Mike walks over and closes the door. "Well then, Honey!" He grins; Let's give you something to talk about!" Wearing a very short, Navy blue skirt, Carol slowly backs away from Mike! "Ah! what just do you mean.......Giving me something to talk about?" Not Answering, Mike walks over to the corner of the study and pulls out the dreaded straight chair!
"O-Oh n-n-no! Mike. not...A spanking!" Then taking Carol by the hand, Mike leads her over to the chair. "Yes Honey, A spanking!"
Quickly pulling Carol over his lap, Mike glasps the hem of her short skirt and pulls it upward. "I asked Alice to take the kids to a movie!" He explains while folding the skirt and slip over Carol's back. "(Sob!) Y-You planned this didn't you?" She moaned.
"Carol, our bills are too high without un-necessary telephone calls!" Mike informs as he removes the last bit of protection from her full, shapely bottom! Then raising his hand, Mike brings it down with force! Smack! "W0W!
Crack! "OOOOOH! M-MIKE!" Taking his time, Mike in the next 10 minutes or so, paints Carol's bare bottom a glowing red. Carefully alternating each spank from one side to the other.
Finally thinking Carol has learned her lesson in economics, he stops the spanking and let's Carol up from his lap!
"Gosh! Mike....Did it have to be so hard?" Carol sobs while rubbing the sting from her burning bottom.
"Honey.........Many things worthwhile are hard to accept!" He states while helping Carol pull down and straighten her skirt and slip!
Then sure enough, the very next day the Bradys had a pay phone installed in their house!