View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 06:52 AM

I like the idea of this thread and I DO hope all of our wonderful spankees take the time to post their thoughts on it. That said, I can just imagine a Top at a party walking around with a printout saying "Ok, She likes Roleplay, That one HATES wood.....". (For those whom color-coded badges just aren't enough)

"I don't bruise much anymore (Pout)" ?? This is a whole other thread in the making. I personally don't like leaving bruises (and once got thrown out of someone's house for leaving one by accident) but apparently a number of spankees are ok with them. I should point out that no matter WHAT level of tolerance a spankee has, it only takes ONE bad/sloppy hit to cause one.

I have a love/hate relationship with bratting. At Texas All-State, the rule was "Don't do it unless you absoultely intend to play with someone. Bratting is to be construed as an invitation to play." From that angle, it's certainly nice to be invited. On the other hand, it can really throw someone off during play and there are easier ways to communicate intentions.

I'll post more later as warranted.