View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 11:52 AM

I'm a submissive, although you'd probably never guess if you met me in person, but on this subject, I recall the ploys I used back in my teens and even before, to get boys interested in my bottom, or to get myself into a spanking situation. I knew I liked that, for reasons I couldn't then understand, but I was never pushy and I always wanted the boy to take the initiative.

I couldn't just come right out and tell a boy I was interested in being spanked, of course, at that young age I would have died of terminal embarrassment! So I would try to offer my tush in subtle ways, like bending over to pick something up where he could see my tush, or, when I was with my boy cousin, by bending over a sofa or chair arm like I was playing around. I also wore cutoff jeans a lot, which in themselves are an invitation. The tighter the better, and I would wear boys' jeans, which are cut tighter through the hips. Through all of this what I was doing was offering my bottom. I remember on one occasion sitting on the sofa with a boy and reaching across him to get a kleenex, so that I was actually across his lap. However, truth be known, boys my same age were really pretty dense and these little invitations of mine didn't always take. Older boys on the other hand generally knew an invitation when they saw it, so of course like most girls I got interested mainly in older boys.

As I got older and got into relationships I found that I could also convey my wishes pretty well with just eye contact and body language, but I still always convertly offered my tush. I also got more overt in my behavior, flirting and teasing. I didn't have the pushy personality to be a brat, but I was definitely a good flirt!

All of this, of course, devolved from the fact that I KNEW very early on that I was submissive, even though I couldn't have fully understood that at the time. I suppose the main thrust of this thread is toward the girl who does not yet KNOW that she IS a submissive. Or the girl who is interested in a guy, and needs to know what she has to do to respond to him, and give him what HE wants, to keep him interested!

Last edited by Farmgirl; 05-26-2011 at 08:54 AM.