View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndvpmn View Post
When I went to school it was a completely different era than today. In every classroom was a large wooden paddle. Teachers were able to paddle you at anytime for any reason. There was also no running in the hallways of the school. Many times the Principal of the school would roam around the hallways after recess for students who were running. Since our teacher would spank us if we were late for class, many of us would run in the hallways. If caught by the Principal, he would bend us over the nearest railing or chair, pull down our pants, and spank us with the other students watching. After being spanked on our underpants, we would have to stay in the bent over position until the bell rang, which meant we would be late for class.

Usually, if you entered the classroom after the bell rang, you were late for class and automatically got detention. That meant you stayed with the teacher for an hour after class. Depending on your teacher and your past behavior in class, you probably would help clean-up the classroom and prepare it for the next day. This would include cleaning the blackboard and the erasers. You would also help the teacher organize papers and empty wastebaskets.

Then the teacher would lock the classroom door and you would be spanked. Usually, you would be asked to bend over the teacher’s desk for your spanking. Your pants would be pulled down and you would be spanked on your underwear or on the bare skin. If you resisted, you got either a longer spanking or you were sent to the Principal’s office for a further spanking.

After you were spanked, you would have to thank the teacher for spanking you, and your teacher would give you a note for your parents to sign. The note stated that you were late for class and were spanked while in detention. Once my parents would see the note, I would be spanked again. If the note was not signed by your parents, they would be called by the school and you would get even more spankings.

Did anyone else receive school spankings?
When you were spanked in detention after class with pants down and on bare skin was it by female teachers and up to what age were the boys spanked like that in private?