View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 06:38 AM

I went to catholic school and received many spankings from the nuns over the 8 years I was in grade school.
I was an altar boy and back then you had to do the Mass in Latin. You had to memorize the responses. We had a class after school on Tuesdays to learn how to be an altar boy and do the responses. There were about 10 of us. You were called upon to give the right response andif you messed up or did it wrong, you were called up to the front of the room. The nun then made you kneel down and bend over. She then took a stick about 18" long and proceeded to wallop your bottom. You got hit anywhere from a minimum of 5 to 20 times on your bottom. I usually got at least 10 when I got spanked for messing up. You were sent back to your seat and you hoped you did not get called on again, because if you messed up again you got double the first spanking.
There were times when we were all misbehaved in school or in church and we all got hit one by one at least 15 times before the class on Tuesdays. Then that set the tone for the rest of the class when we usually got it again during class.
I prayed my mom did not spank me that night because she would see my red bottom. I would then have to tell what happened and would get her spanking and then the belt for getting it in school.