View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 09:59 PM

My interest in spanking started at a very early age although I didn't really understand it or recognize it as anything erotic until much later. But I can remember having a strange fascination with it for as long as I can remember.

So when I was in the second grade, an incident took place that didn't spark my interest, but certainly fueled it. Until this day I still can't believe it actually happened because it was something that was totally unheard of and out of character at the time.

It was the late 1950's, probably either '58 or '59. Most all of our grammar school teachers had those little wooden toy fly-back paddles in their desk drawers. The kind that come a rubber ball and elastic string. They weren't used all that often, depending on each particular teacher, but when they were, it was exclusively for boys. That is until one day when two little blond girls were talking during class. Our teacher that year was one of those who was a notorious paddler, plus had a temper and a mean streak to boot.

To the amazement of everyone, she called one of the girls, Mary, to the front of the class. As she walked towards the front of the room, she saw the teacher open her desk drawer and take out her paddle. Upon seeing this, she stopped about half way and in a quivering voice said, "What are you going to do?" The teacher answered, "I'm going to spank you." The class watched in horror as she continued her way to the desk from which the teacher had pulled her chair back and was seated. As Mary approached the teacher, she grabbed her and pulled her across her knees. Although most of what happened next was hidden from view because of the teacher's desk, it was evident that she raised the hem of girl's dress well up and proceeded to pepper her pantie-clad bottom with the paddle for several minutes. I'm guessing she received at least a dozen good licks, possibly as many as 20, because it seemed to last for an eternity.

What happened next is something that I never quite figured out for sure. I don't know if the teacher realized what she had done and the possible gravity of the situation or what. Since there was an unwritten rule against spanking girls, especially on the panties and it front of a class, she may have realized that she'd overstepped her bounds and could get into some serious trouble herself.

But for whatever reason, she told the other girl, "Sandra, I've got a good mind to spank you too." But she didn't so I always figured that she'd suddenly come to her senses and thought better of compounding any problems she may have just caused for herself by paddling another girl.

Of course, it was the 1950s and teachers were much more likely to get away with things that they would never even think of doing today. So to my knowledge, nothing ever came of it as far as the teacher getting into trouble. And even though I didn't understand at the time exactly what it was about spanking that fascinated me so, I remember thinking a lot about that incident and being strangely disappointed that the other girl didn't get paddled too.