View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 09:05 PM

Christmas Gifts made easy!

Aunt Vicki knows how hard it is for you naughty boys and girls to pick out just the right gift for your lady and male friends. Aunt Vicki comes to the rescue! I have found the most amazing product for health and wellness that your friends will love. All the products are Swiss formulated, U.S. made, and PH correct, hypoallergenic, botanically based, dermatologist tested, formulated without dyes, chemical fragrances, mineral oil or any animal products or bi-products. The company is over 26 years old and has one of Dunn and Bradstreet's highest credit ratings.

These products will make your ladies look younger, feel softer and smooth out her cellulite if you buy that product. How do I know? I use the products every day myself! I have been amazed at what these products can do.

For Christmas this year I am going to be making gift baskets utilizing these wonderful products. The prices will fit any budget. You tell me what you can spend and I will make a gorgeous gift basket that you will be proud to give your lady and she will love you for it. Mailing is, of course, offered as well.

Oh one other thing. My new and improved web site should be up and running by the first of the year!

Hugs and Smacks!

Aunt Vicki