View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 01:38 PM

Gee, BlackVelvet-so nice to see your enthusiasim for my being spanked ! Just giving ya a hard time. Rangerboy definatly got my attention with the spanking and the uniform. I didn't have much of a choice but to be repentant, lol.

Rangerboy, your Christmas sounds special, I understand how precious it must be to be able to spend it with those you love. Blackvelvet, going home for Christmas is special too, treasure it for as long as you can.

My children are still young and they are what make Christmas so special and at times more tolerable. It's hard to get them to eat breakfast because they are too excited to see what Santa left. Here is a warning, I'm going to get sappy on you guys for a moment.
My kids are like most kids-they love to recieve. But I learned that they both have a big heart as well. Their father & I divorced several years ago. Our first Christmas with just them and myself was an adjustment for sure. I did my best to make that Christmas as special and memorable as the ones before. However, they made it much more memorable for me.
They had finished opening their gifts and suddenly the room was very quiet. My oldest who was only 5 at the time, asked "Mommy, where are your presents ?" Ruh roh. I didn't think they would even notice. He then proceeds to look under the tree and in my stocking ! The look on his face is one that I can never forget. He just could not understand why Santa had forgotten me. I tried to reassure him that my favorite part was seeing him and his sister have a fun Christmas ect. He listened and hugged me and was off to play. I'd be lying to say that I wasn't an emotional mess inside afterwards. Here's where it gets even more tear jerking. Later that evening, we were about to watch Christmas movies when I saw something under the tree. Now you all can imagine a 5 & 3 year old wrapping a present. It had at least a whole roll of tape and a bow on every empty spot available. It was the most precious thing I had ever seen. Instead of a tag it had a piece of construction paper and written in red marker(which my 3 year old had all over her hands still) was "H A V A VERRY MARY CRISMIS MOMMY, LUV CRAKER JAK ANND LADY BUGG." These are their nicknames that I have called them since before they could even crawl. I didn't even have to open it to be grinning/crying all at the same time. Of course they wanted to "help" me open it. Inside was my little girl's jewelry box. I was told to open it. I did. Inside it was my son's favorite hot wheel. I hugged them until they were both ready to run from me, lol. Then my 3 year old goes and yanks my stocking from the mantel, with her brother getting on to her for not asking for help. They had each shared their stockings complete with candy canes and chocolate Santa's. I was a proud and touched mommy that year for sure.
http://www.sassypaddles.com