View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Manlyman

Later than most it seems

Hi all
Have really enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

For me it was very different, i had no real thoughts about spanking when i was younger, my parents very rarely spanked me and when they did it was a quick whack, never any implements or pants down.

It all changed for me when i got my one and only spanking.

I was 18 at the time ( have told this story before and people havnt beleived me so make your own mind up) and living with me grandad as i got temp job in the city i was about to start uni in. He had 2 daughters and one night told me that he had a cane his dad had passed down to him and he never used it on the girls but would on me if needed, which we both then laughed at.

To cut a long story short, i went out and got drunk and was sick on the lounge carpet when i got in which he heard and had to clean up as i was in no fit state. The next day he said he wanted a chat in the lounge, i went in and aw the cane on the table and thought it was just a joke. He then said he was going to cane me and asked me to drp me trouses and pants and bend over in the middle of the room. I did as was told even though i could have walked out at any time and felt i had it coming to me. I dropped my trouses and pants and bent over still waiting for him to say it was a joke, but no!!!
12 hard strokes later i had been introduced to spanking!!!!

Now this event itself doesnt really turn me on but it gave me and interest and i was amazed by the amount of things on the internet!!!!