View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 12:00 AM

ive had a couple of not so good experiences that have made me the safety advocate that i am for this lifestyle today. A few years ago after my divorce i kinda went a lil' buck wild running off an playing with ppl id met offa the internet. i didnt follow any of the safety rules or advice because i was simply just very naive an immature. i had two meetings that went rather bad an scared me onto the straight and narrow. The first i ended up running off an meeting a guy i had chatted with online for about 2 wks in a town over an hour away from where i live. i hadnt told anyone where i was going. to make a long story short when i made my exit an hour into our meeting that was just all wrong from the beginning he followed me for a long time. i tried everything i could think of to lose him but he was very persistent. i ended up bein able to lose him in some heavy traffic and made it back home only to find an inbox full of mean/nasty emails from him. That went on for months before he finally gave up an moved on. The second was kinda the same beginning i ran off to meet a guy id chatted with for a couple of weeks out in the middle of nowhere. Again i hadnt told anyone about it. To make another long story short i ended up with a belt wrapped around my neck rather tightly. Again with alot of luck i made it out of the situation and im alive an well today and able to witness to others about how important it is to take every step possible to make sure they are doing what it takes to be safe.

emily