View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM

Hi..

I'm a switch.. about a 60/40 top variety. I tend to enjoy spankings for the play of it all and really haven't done anything harder than a mild spanking.

When I'm spanking, I love to use my hand and a bathbrush.. although I really don't have a problem using a belt or anything else really handy. When on the recieving end.. I love the hand and belt.. and have a very love-hate relationship with hairbrushes.

My favorite positions are over the lap and laying on a bed.. I could care less for me bending over.. I'm too tall and not all that flexible.

Haven't done a lot of actual roleplay.. but I tend to not like a lot of the "traditional" scenes. Schoolgirls and headmasters don't do it.. I don't know.. I just need something out of the ordinary most of the time.

I don't have many hates. I know I hate those all too light spanks.. as well as the bad aim.. but those I think a lot of people hate.

My loves are plenty.. contrary to a few people.. I love the light touches and grazes. I tend to use them a little if I'm giving a play spanking.. and even in harder spankings. Sensations are a huge part for me.. and not just the feels.. but also the sounds.

There's more.. but I hate babbeling.. Plus, I'd hate to give too much information and scare everyone off. Haha.