View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 04:28 PM

10 Things Non-Spanking Folks Won't Understand

Hi All,

Black Velvet 007 asked me to post this list, which is from my blog but has appeared on another site, too. (So some of you may have already seen it.) Anyway, I hope you like it.

10 Things Non-Spanking Folks Will Never Understand
by Magus

1. ....That, for spankees, that certain feeling of helplessness that occurs while OTK.... when underscored by a foundation of trust... is one of the most delicious things in the world.

2. ...That, for spankers, the sight of a covered bottom receiving initial smacks of a spanking is filled with delight and the promise of revelations to come.

3. ... That, for spankees, a verbal threat delivered the right way can make the knees go weak.

4. ... That it's possible for a spankee to react with complete silence... only because she or he is moved too deeply to utter a sound. This should be accepted by the spanker as a compliment.

5. ... That the physical sensation of pain is intrinsic to the spanking but never its point.

6. ... That for some spanking is foreplay, but for others it is the ultimate act itself.

7. ... That, far from being demeaned by the act, spankees are exalted by it and, ideally, are revered and respected by their partners.

8.... That spanking, in an adult erotic context, is not violence but a poignant and profound mode of communication.

9. ... That people into spanking are not weird or damaged.... well, not necessarily anyway... they are just wired a certain way.

10. ... That spanking and joy can, and do, belong in the same sentence.