Thread: Crying
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster View Post
I meet one woman monthly for discipline spankings (her husband won't provide them, as he can't bring himself to "hurt" her). We've meet three times; the last two for specific infractions. She resisted up to the end but the combination of harshness and scolding put her over the edge. She absolutely hated admitted she cried, though, and hid her face as long as possible.

Another girl I played with wanted to experience release, and had previously resisted all the way. Took tying her down over a table, and then three dozen strokes with a braided belt to bring her over the edge, and then the floodgates opened. She alternately cursed me out and thanked me for days afterward.

Other than that, no, but then I've only spanked around 8 or 9 girls total.
I would have to agree with your comments about the harshness and scolding - combined with the prescribed discipline - as being the key MH. It appears that the most common mistake made is that many spankers feel that by merely increasing the vigor, intensity or number of strokes the crying/release will be brought about. Perhaps this does work on some but I feel it is more a combination of the total setting and session. I know a woman that will break down at hearing she will get the hairbrush ( no doubt due to the fact that it used for discipline only and not play) I once brought a young lady to tears with nothing more than 12 sharp strokes of the cane. Another lady braved very well a severe paddling only to lose her composure and break down upon being sent to the corner.

Gary D.