View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 12:10 PM

Little House on the Prarie

OK, suffice to say I was pretty young when this happened. There were several refferances to spnking happeining in the time this show ran, but the one that sparked my interest was an episode where at the end Nelly's (the blonde girl) father sent her upstairs and grabbed a strap off the wall, the episode then cut to the end. Wile nothing was seen or heard, it made me feel a certain way I'd never felt before. I don't know the name of the episode, but I should probably find it and buy it .

I thought something was odd about me for a very long time until an ex girlfriend of mine came over one day and told me all the "bad things" she had done (many of which I didn't consider that bad) and asked me if I would punish her. I was caught totally off guard, there was no discussion on this matter, she just blind sided me with it. I, of course, obliged her and a spanko was created.

I'm not in to being spanked or spanking men. I'm pretty much stricly M/F, but I do enjoy F/F (obviously watching). I also have a particular fondness for petite blondes and I enjoy spanking them or seeing them get spanked, although I still enjoy the rest of our world too.

I've had personal experiences since then, which I won't get in to here. For the most part spanking and sex have been 2 seperate things in my life. Sure, there's the occasional light foreplay spanking, but there's no way I can see to mix disciplinary spanking and the sexual relationship in an effective way. Up untill this point I've almost exclusively spanked girls I was dating and had a sexual relationship with, but I'm not opposed to having just a spanking / disciplinary relationship.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it Thanks for taking the time to read.