View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:53 PM

I was also an avid Beverly Hillbillies fan and always fantasized about see ing Elly May get "took to the woodshed" in those skin tight jeans she used to wear.

Actually, she did get the seat of those "britiches" smacked once. Granny applied a playful smack tp her bottom then laughed it off saying something like "That's just to keep you in line." Other than that, I don't know of her recieving anything that could be defined as a spanking. But she did come close on a couple of occasions.

I'm paraphrasing here, but once in regard to Elly, Granny asked Jed, "Do you want me to paddle her or are you going to do it?" Jed relied, "That depends on what she's done that needs paddling." In another episode in which Granny was displeased about all of Elly's critters running around the mansion and they were trying to make arranngements to temporarily put some of her dogs on a kennel. Jane Hathaway mentioned something about boarding them somewhere. Granny said, "She better or I'll BOARD her!

Of course, my favorite episode of all time was the "Badger Game." A two part episode in which the lovely Gayle Hunnicutt was supposedly switched by Granny and contritely rubbed her bottom while apologizing for her part in a blackmail scheme.