View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie12 View Post
You take this sort of thing a little too seriously. This was just a description that was for a video only. You need to get a handle on what is relevant and to keep your comments to yourself. Remember what your mama said, "If you cannot say anything nice then don't say anything at all." I am not going to continue the flame, but it is just like TV, you can always turn it off or change the channel.

You have got to be kidding. Nomad needs to get a handle on what is relevant and to keep her comments to herself? You show so little class that you post something that demeans women, you use language that is crass and offensive, and then you dare to tell anyone else to keep their comments to themselves?

I had just decided not to post, that Gary is right about you, and that we've already paid you more attention than your tasteless shilling deserves. But when I saw that you invited Nomad to shut up, I suddenly felt very chatty.

I'd suggest that you take your own advice about not saying anything unless you have something nice to say. But then I realized that you'd probably have to be forever mute.

Nomad, I've been involved in the spanking community for several years now and have met many men who respect and protect women. So please don't judge the whole community based on the few who have no class.