View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 08:03 AM

school spankings

enjoy reading about spankings down at the old school, i attended school in the fifties and sixties, so yes i've seen alot of male & female bottom's get a meeting of the board from mostly women teacher's. it's kinda funning though! boy's always seem to get twice as many swat's as the girls for the same offence. i guess they thought boy's were supposed to have tougher butt's than girl's? but from what i saw that wasn't the case. i remember one case in particular, back in junior high sandy cane back about an hour late from lunch, miss patterson was furious ! she had sandy come to her desk and bend over with her butt facing the class, miss patterson took aim at sandy's poor bottom with a wooden paddle that sounded like a pistol shot each time the paddle made contact with sandy's rear-end poor sandy was really in distress after about the second swat, i think seh got around ten or twelve hard swat's by the time the spanking ended seh was nursing two very hot cheek's. i was on my way to becoming a spanko from that very day, al the best wowbutts