View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaScott View Post
I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica
Wow.. very interesting Erica. I like how you worded everything. Of course, in my case, I like it when a female Top does all that and takes control but in a loving manner. I especially like the bit you said about the hair pulling. It's not the pulling that gets me.. it's the fact of getting the hands on some and the feel of the dominance of being in Their power. Wow.

babygirl