View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 08:45 PM

PT3 Continued

{louder crying} UHHHH,HHHHUHH HYUHHHHH!!!!!, my crying was broken up by the impact of each swat.
I tried to block by putting a hand back and up but in the position Iwas in, it was nearly impossible to get around his big strong arm that was holding up and onto his lap, my bottom was helpless to his manly punishment.
I kicked and yelled, I screamed and bucked but this did nothing to cease the fast and hard smacks ,raining down on my butt. After about 10 straight minutes, he switched and started to work on my upper backs of my thighs, this made me kick even more,as he connected with the tender flesh of the inner thighs, then working back up to my blistered red, and hot bottom.
He continued back and forth from butt to thigh for another 15 minutes!!!
Beforehe finished, I was a wailing siren of distress, the walls echoed with smacks and wailing.
He stopped, and picked me up off his lap with both hands and arms. I was sobbing relentlessly and torrents of tears were steaming down my face like a busted levee. My eyes were burning from the effort and my nose was a gooey mess. I don't know why, but my next action was simply to just put my arms around his neck and let my weight fall against him. He put his arms around me and hugged me, then I felt one hand start to pull my panties and Pj's back up. He was so careful not to touch anything private, although they were pulled up a little sloppy, I appreciated his gesture. I just hugged and cried on his shoulder.
"I'm not gonna have to do this again ,am I?" he said softly
I shook my head no, as I was still breathing hard and crying at the same time.
"Good girl, I think we understand each other now,right?"
I shook my head yes
"You remember, you never to big to go over your momma's or your daddies lap"
I shook my head agian, as I stood up and grabbed a tissue from the stand again. Then he stood up...
"You get yourself all cleaned up, and I'll see you in a minute,moms almost got lunch ready" he said as he left the room.
I fell onto the bed face down not wanting my scorching bottom to touch anything.
I laid there for about 5 minutes and let myself calm down.
So now Daddy is looking after me too I see... I thought
I so vaguely remember him, because he left when I was still very young, but i do remember a few times across his lap,but not vividly, not like momma's lap.
I guess I just took mommas spankings as hard as they were,but a little lighter than what a man can do. I got up and pulled my panties down and looked at the bright red that was all over my bottom and the backs of my legs.
I sniffled again,as I saw it all in the mirror.
Then pulled them back up and walked out and back to the kitchen, I helped momma with setting the table and then we all 3 had lunch together and told jokes, he was a card of a character when he wasn't spanking a girls butt.
This is a lesson I'm not gonna forget for a while...

Last edited by Naughtyone1968; 08-04-2008 at 06:40 AM.