View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyspk View Post
Wasn't Race one of the guys on Jonny Quest?

BTW, for anyone interested in my boring response to CaliSpanker's question, I did address this a few months ago in this forum. The brief synopsis is that the reasons CaliSpanker lists are pretty much dead-on for us (AmateurSpankings). It's unfortunate, but true.
Gary
It was cool talking to you in chat and like I said before your honesty is to be applauded.

This has been more response actually than I though it would be and I think everyone has made some vaild points. Even the Nascar stuff...btw I think a Spank-Off in the infield of a Nascar event would be a great way tpo attract even more fans.

We may never see more Black Women in the scene but they are definatley out there being spanked. As far as brinfing them into the Spanking Scene...well the BDSM scene appears to have made real strides in having a significant Black Female and Male participation, so maybe it's just a matter of reaching out and being more inclusive.

I have made some great friends in the spanking scene and been supported by people that at first blush if we had met without this mutual interest we would never be friends, but it proves that commin ground breaks down a lot of walls.