View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:28 PM

Very Young I was....

Ok, I suppose I will share my first awareness.....I will keep it brief at first until someone maybe wants to ask me anything....
From my recollection I first SAW the END of a paddling take place when I was in Second Grade as I was walking by a teacher, an observer teacher and a blonde female standing outside the doorway of a classroom. It looked like the paddling just ended and the blonde was in the process of standing up right. The teacher was holding a paddle in her right hand and I believe the student was wiping her eyes.

The second and most profound I would say is when I hand spanked a cute little blonde girl that lived next door to me when we were about maybe, 4 or 5 years of age. YES, very young. I had really NO concept of what I was doing. Sort of a natural I would say....I remember it extremely vividly in my minds eye. It was a warm warm summer morning, before 12 noon. She was dressed in a little golden Winnie the Pooh top and golden colored, soft, thin, somewhat tight shorts. She was across my lap so that I could spank her butt with my right hand. I was sitting on the second step of my childhood home, out in the front of the house. I can still smell how sweet she smelled. I can actually smell the Coast Soap she must have gotten a bath in. While I spanked her, she just layed still and moaned a bit. I did in fact spank her harder and made her cry. I was actually afraid my mom would ask me what happened to her if mom saw her crying. SHE DID, I made up some lame excuse and MOM bought it. The spanking did not last long I am sure. And the female spankee did not say a word to my mom....I do remember my mom brought her a paper towel to wipe her eyes....after mom left the little girl rubbed her bottom in front of me and told me she would be back later to play. This I am sure was my FIRST REAL experience. I am not sure exactly HOW I got knowledge of this activity, I have thoughts of how it started but those are not confirmable in my mind....I am still searching for memories that lead me to this activity and day I just described. Wow, what a beginning...sort of interesting and somewhat distressing due to the age I was when this ALL begin.