View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:29 PM

Like so many people, I was scared to death to get a spanking, from my mother, and especially from my father- the threat of it was enough to get me to behave.
I got lots of spankings up until I was about 6. In fact, I remember thinking when I was that age that I got spanked every day (even though I'm sure that it wasn't that frequent) and when would I ever have a day when I was wasn't spanked. During those times, I really hated life, but a few hours later everything was fine. I was usually spanked AND sent to bed.
Anyway, also like so many people, when it was someone ELSE getting spanked I was glad to watch, especially someone not closely related, as there was no chance of me getting spanked too.
Then over time the spankings got fewer and farther between, and spankings became like UFO sitings
of witnessing them, I heard parents and repeating the stories of there kids getting spanked, or how if THEIR kid did such-and-such, he would get a good spanking. Kids n
Then there were the cartoons, TV shows and books. By 8 years old, I had gone from just actively listening to a story repeated by parents and kids.
more later