Thread: The Brady Bunch
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 10:29 AM

Following Jan into the study, Mike slowly closes the door while Carol pulls out the dreaded straight chair from the corner of the room. "Jan, you know you did the wrong thing by promising all those favors....Which you didn't keep!" Carol reprimands as she walks over and opens the desk drawer. "(Sob!) I-I know mom....................B-But I wanted so badly....To win the "Most Popular Girl" contest!" Jan whines watching her strict mother sitting down on the heavy wood chair with the stinging, yellow hairbrush in her hand! "Jan!" Mike calmly states from his position near the door; "We are doing this only for you own goodness....Hoping that this won't happen again?" "(Sob!) Gosh Dad....I-I promise it won't!" Jan pleads; "C-Can't we please f-forget this time...P-Please!" With a faint, sad smile crossing Carol's lips, she slowly slides up her skirt and advises; "Jan..Please lower your slacks...And get over my lap!"
Then after baring Jan's bottom. Carol proceeded to state her case, punctuating each statement with a loud, ringing smack from the yellow hairbrush, known as the infamous "Yellow Bee!"