View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 02:01 PM

"Punished Peeping Tom--Part Three"

“Punished Peeping Tom, Part Three”

By Carl Philip Michaels

“Hand me the brush, young man,” his mother commanded. What, no warm-up hand spanking? This was going to be even worse than a year ago! To his surprise, she handed the brush to Beckie, saying, “Beckie, would you mind holding this for me while I warm up this naughty boy’s bottom?”

“Not at all, Mrs. Sanders,” she said happily. She sat with one leg over the other, and the anklet and toe ring on her bare feet that had so captivated him before now seemed to mock him.

Following the standard methodology, Mrs. Sanders asked, “Why are you being spanked, Robert?”

“Be-because I spied on the girls.” Bobby said miserably.

“That’s right,” she said, resting her right hand on his bottom “And every time you sit down this week, you’re going to be reminded not to even THINK of doing something like that again.” With that, she raised her right hand high, and brought it down with considerable force.

“OW!”

Unfortunately for Bobby, he had what his parents called a “low threshold of response” when it came to spankings. While his sister could take a fairly long spanking with a minimum of fuss, he was always very vocal right from the start. Which made it that much more embarrassing to have Beckie three feet from his face!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“OWWW!! Mom, please, OW!!”

Mrs. Sanders didn’t scold while she spanked, she preferred to let her hand do the talking. She covered her son’s entire backside, eliciting particularly loud responses when she struck below the underwear line. That little bit of protection really did make a difference!

Then things got infinitely worse. She stopped for a moment, then he felt her both hands grasp the top of his underwear. Oh God, she was going to pull them down!

“NO, MOM, PLEASE DON’T!!” he begged. No suck luck; in one quick motion, she yanked them all the way down to his knees! The humiliation he felt at that moment was exquisite. He heard giggles from the couch, and his head shot up to see Beckie holding her hand in front of her face, unable to hide the grin she wore. “Wow!” she exclaimed. “Look how pink he is already!”

“Well, I’m going for a nice solid red,” Mrs. Sanders said. “Rebekah, the brush, please?”

Beckie handed it over with glee, and the last thing Bobby saw before an explosion of pain in his backside was Julia and Beckie high-fiving each other.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

“OWWWWW!!!!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”

The sting was incredible, and it made the poor boy flop around on his mother’s lap in a desperate, futile attempt to avoid the mounting, searing pain. He kicked uncontrollably, and eventually his shorts went flying across the room. The dam broke, tears flowed and sobbing ensued.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“AHHHHH…OWWWWW…!”

Mrs. Sanders wielded the hard wooden brush with devastating precision all over Bobby’s outraged bottom and upper thighs. She was determined to make sure he’d be sleeping on his stomach tonight, and have difficulty sitting comfortably for at least a couple of days.

At the same time, she knew how to deliver an awesomely painful spanking without causing any bruising. Just before any could arise, she slowed down, and concentrated on Bobby’s sensitive “sit-spot” between his bottom and thighs. He had exhausted himself; no longer kicking or flopping around, he lay there sobbing, his universe having shrunk down to the outrageous stinging pain in his backside.

Finally, she brought the spanking to a close. “There,” she said, slightly out of breath from her exertions. “I don’t think you ladies will have any more trouble from this little boy.” She put down the brush and massaged Bobby’s bright red rear end. She waited for him to cry himself out, and then said, “An hour in the corner, Robert, and no pants ‘til tomorrow. It’s a good thing you wore this thing--” she snapped his jock strap against one leg—“since your corner time is going to be bare-bottom.” With that, she helped him to his feet, and all three women watched with satisfaction as a very contrite boy walked painfully to the punishment corner with his underwear around his ankles. Without being told, he put his hands on his head and stood stock-still.

“Okay, girls, let’s go have lunch,” he heard his mother say.

He stood there for an age, his bright red bottom shining out into the room like a distress beacon. He’d been spanked on the bare bottom--in front of Beckie! Although he knew he’d deserved it, the humiliation was almost too much to bear. If she’d thought of him as a little brother before, now she must see him as nothing but a silly baby who’d kicked and screamed over his mother’s lap for her satisfaction. His mind was filled with the horrible possibility that Beckie might tell her friends, and that he’d have to endure their giggles and comments every time he saw them from now on.

As he stood their in abject misery, he heard footsteps enter the room.

“Your mom says you can pull up your underpants,” Beckie said. Turning bright red all over again, he bent down and pulled them up as quickly as he could. Beckie sat down on the couch. “Come sit with me,” she said, patting the couch beside her.

“Uhh, I don’t exactly feel like sitting,” he mumbled.

Beckie laughed, not unkindly. “Well, just consider it the last part of your punishment then.” She patted the sofa again, and Bobby walked over, feeling naked in just his white briefs while Beckie was completely clothed. He sat down, gingerly, and gasped slightly as he put his weight on his well-punished posterior. Becky smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Quite a day, huh kiddo?”

“Yeah, I guess,” he mumbled, looking away to hide the fresh color in his cheeks.

“We both got quite an eyeful,” she said, a twinkle in her eye. Bobby smiled slightly for the first time since he’d seen Beckie’s glorious body earlier in the day. “You and I are even, okay Bobby?” she said. He turned toward her, suddenly feeling a little less devastated. “Yeah, I guess so.”

Then her face darkened slightly. “But listen to me, ‘cause I’m serious about this.” She took his chin in her hand and looked his straight in the eye. “I’m not going to tell anyone what happened, and NEITHER ARE YOU, do you understand?”

“No way, Beckie, I promise!”

“That’s good. I hope I can trust you.”

“You can, honest!”

“Well, I want to, but I’m not an idiot,” she said, holding up her cell phone. “If I ever hear anything about you boasting to your buds about what you saw, the video of your spanking goes viral.”

Bobby gasped. “You…You have it on video?” he asked, horrified.

“Yes I do, right here on my Samsung Reality,” she said. “It’s really kinda cute,” she giggled. "We watched it over lunch. You're such a wiggler!"

Bobby blushed for the thousandth time. “You’re not gonna…I mean, you won’t…”

“Listen. This is just an insurance policy. I won’t show this to anybody unless you give me reason to.” She grinned mischievously. “Of course, that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy watching it again myself whenever I feel like it!”

“Hey, gimme that!” Bobby said, reaching for the phone.

“No way!” She laughed, standing up and dropping the phone in her bag. “God, your butt got soooo red; I’ve never seen such a spanking, and my brother’s gotten quite a few. It must sting like crazy!”

“Well, duh!” he said, standing and rubbing his butt with a rueful smile.

Beckie headed toward the door, Bobby following behind like a puppy. “Oh, by the way,” she said, reaching into her bag, “these are mine now.” She pulled out the denim shorts he’d been wearing, and then quickly stuffed them back inside. His mouth opened in surprise. “They went flying when you were kicking like an Olympic athlete over your mom’s lap,” she giggled. “Nobody claimed them, so finders-keepers. A little souvenir of the day Bobby Sanders got too big for his britches and had to have them taken off in front of the girls.”

Bobby dropped his head in embarrassment, but he no longer felt so awful. Beckie was really talking to him, and she seemed to be having fun! She leaned over and whispered in his ear, “You’ve got a really cute butt; I wouldn’t mind seeing it again some time…when it’s NOT over your mom’s knee.” Then she kissed him lightly on the cheek, winked, and disappeared out the door. Bobby was undone. Again!

[End]

© 2010 Carl Philip Michaels

Last edited by carl35; 09-23-2010 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Spelling