View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 01:47 PM

"Punished Peeping Tom, Part Two"

“Punished Peeping Tom, Part Two”

By Carl Philip Michaels

Bobby Sanders stood in his underwear, his hands on his head and nose in the corner. He had no idea how long he’d been standing there; it seemed like forever, but corner time doesn’t pass like ordinary time. What he did know was that he’d been promised the spanking of his life and that Beckie and Julia were still in the house. He knew the family room curtains were wide open, and that anyone approaching the house would be able to see a 14-year-old boy with his shorts around his ankles, waiting to be spanked like a five-year-old. His bottom already smarted from the several monumental swats his mother had given him while installing him in the punishment corner, but he knew it was nothing compared to the epic spanking he had coming.

God, why had he spied on Beckie and Julia? Why couldn’t he have been acted like a grownup and gotten Beckie to like him, instead of watching her undress inside Julia’s closet like a perv? Now she’d never talk to him again. Even worse, he knew she’d pass right by him on her way out the door, and the thought of her seeing him like this was too humiliating to bear. New tears formed in his eyes as he waited for the inevitable.

He didn’t have long to wait. Just moments later, he heard footsteps, and his heart started pounding. He knew they were entering the family room right behind him, and his brain screamed at him to pull up his shorts! Of course he couldn’t; violating corner time protocol would just add fuel to the fire of his mother’s anger.

“Turn around and face us, Robert,” he heard her say. (He hated being called by his full name; he only heard it when he was in serious trouble.) “And come stand in front of the couch.” It took every ounce of will power he had to turn around. As he did, he saw Beckie and Julia on the couch, and his mother standing beside them. Beckie had changed back into her halter top and shorts, and was sitting cross-legged on the couch, staring at his semi-nakedness. Instinctively, his hands went down to cover himself in front.

“Did I tell you to move those hands?” his mother demanded sharply.

“Uh…no, Ma’am, but…”

“Then get them back where they belong!” Groaning, he put his hands back on his head, feeling incredibly exposed. He felt ridiculous taking little steps with his shorts around his ankles, but somehow stepping out of them seemed worse; it would mean surrendering them before he had to. It was a rule in the Sanders household that, when you got spanked, you didn’t get your clothes back right away. Depending on how serious the offense was, you might well not get them back until the next day! You didn’t get to go hide in your room, either. Last year when he got that awful hairbrush spanking for smoking, he’d had to spend the rest of the evening with the family in just his white briefs. For a 13-year-old, that had been incredibly embarrassing.

But that experience paled in comparison to this.

Bobby felt his face heat up as it never had before. The girls were staring at him, just a few feet from where he stood. He was also painfully aware of the fact that he was standing right in front of the French windows, showing off his Hanes-covered butt to the world. He hung his head in shame.

“I don’t know what in the world possessed you to do what you did, but I did not raise my son to be a peeping tom,” his mother said emphatically. “No woman in this house should ever have to be afraid of some pervert spying on her while she’s undressing. You apologize to the girls right now, and make it good.”

His face flaming even hotter, Bobby mumbled out a barely discernible apology, still staring at the floor. He was shocked when his mother took two steps toward him and gave him another two hard swats across the backside.

“OW!”

“The girls deserve a real apology, young man. Look them in the eye and speak up!”

Incredibly embarrassed to have been spanked like a four-year-old in front of Beckie and Julia, Bobby felt tears forming in his eyes. He looked pleadingly at his mother, but she just returned a hard stare. He forced himself to look at his sister.

“Uh, I-I’m sorry I spied on you, Julia.”

Her nod and the satisfied look on her face told him she thought he was getting exactly what he deserved. It was the hardest thing he’d ever done, but somehow he managed to look at Beckie; if not in the eye, at least in her direction.

“I’m s-sorry, Beckie.” He choked on rising tears as he croaked out, “I-I’m really sorry.”

Mrs. Sanders looked at the girl and said, “Satisfied, Rebekah?”

A small smile played on her lips as she said, “Almost, Mrs. Sanders.”

Almost? What did that mean?!

“Alright, Robert, go get the brush,” his mother said.

“But…but…”

“No buts. Just YOUR butt over my lap, getting spanked.”

This was a nightmare!

“But Mom,” he pleaded desperately, “Beckie’s here!!” He and Julia had never been spanked in front of anyone but family.

“Yes, I’m aware of that,” Mrs. Sanders replied coolly. “You spied on her getting undressed, and now she’s going to spy on you getting your bottom spanked. Go get the brush.”

Desperately, Bobby looked over at Beckie, hoping for a reprieve. Instead, he saw a smiling face that said, “Revenge is sweet!” Feeling his world crumbling around him, he took the small, shuffling steps his shorts allowed him over to the writing desk, where the family spanking brush lived in a drawer. It was the old-fashioned wooden kind, and it packed a shocking sting. When he shuffled back to his doom, he saw that his mother had placed an armless dining room chair directly in front of the girls. Looking out the French windows, he saw two little neighborhood kids playing across the street.

“Mom, please let me close the curtains, okay?” he begged.

“Why? Concerned about your privacy? You didn’t seem very concerned about the girls’ privacy an hour ago. Get over my lap, now.”

Groaning in despair, he awkwardly laid himself over his mom’s lap in the classic spanking position. Looking to his right, he saw the girls sitting literally on the edge of their seats, ready to see justice done. Beckie was directly in his line of sight, not three feet away! Looking to his left, he didn’t see the kids who had been there a moment ago, but the room was wide open to the neighborhood. His mother took his right hand in her left and pulled it behind his back. Bobby waited for the first spank to fall.

[End Part Two]

© 2010 Carl Philip Michaels