View Single Post
Old 01-13-2007, 11:38 AM

Interesting point that was made. Is a switching,especially if confined to the legs, a spanking? I tend to say not-its a switching or whipping.
It comes down ,really, to how you want to define "spanking". You could say its only spanking it only involves the hand on the bottom. So would a caning be a spanking? How about a paddle or hairbrush? But then I have heard a hand spanking referred to as a "paddling".
That being said, a forum like this would be mighty constricted if it were confined to handspankings only. I think that in the world of TTWD,its generally understood that physical discipline with certain implements is included.
And I tend to agree with the position of those of who say it should be confined to the bottom,especially the lower cheeks. Hitting above the waist , certainly not. As for the legs,nothing that would cause bruising . The hand on the thighs maybe, or a switch because it is so traditional.
I have mentioned earlier the switch as punishment in a scene involving scanty attire. I have long wanted to run across artwork depicting a longlegged woman in short-shorts getting her legs switched.
And of course there is the ultimate short-shorts discipline scenario involving short-shorts or a swimsuit or just panty briefs-a leg switching, followed by a paddling, the swats starting out over clothes and then bare. Could add the twist that she is wearing short-shorts with no panties,thus deserving of a bare bottom paddling.
Maybe I'll write a fiction piece like that sometime. Of course I feel I must add that this is fantasy. In R/L I would not approve of a girl or woman being whipped or spanked for what she wore. But on the other hand if someone wanted to do that as consensual role-play, thats another matter.

Last edited by Redskinluver; 01-13-2007 at 11:39 AM. Reason: typo