View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 05:52 PM

Spanking at work

I had a temporary job recently, working a late shift at a factory. Generally I was left to tidy up and get things ready for the morning shift. This night in was only myself and Dave a guy in his mid fifties, working. We finished quite early and sat around talking. I can't remember how we got on the subject, but Dave told me he used to get a good spanking when he was little when he got into trouble. I started to ask a lot of questions about it, like did he have it on the bare ass and did it give him erections.
He started to tell me every thing even that he would masturbate in his bedroom afterwards as it felt so good.
He asked why the interest, so I told him that it had always been a fantasy of mine to be spanked, especially by an older man.
His eyes lit up and he jokingly said he would be more than happy to spank me.
I wasn't sure if he was joking or meant it, but I started to feel excited at the thought.
I turned to him and said 'lets do it", he almost fell off his chair, as I flopped myself over his lap. He hesitated then started to smack me over my skirt. It felt really good, but I was not as good as it could be. Dave realised this and hitched my skirt up and smacked me over my knickers a couple of times. I could feel he had an erection, I bet it has been a few years since he had the knickers of a twenty years old down. His hand shook and he grabbed my wasitband and gently pulled then down to my knees. I could feel my pussy getting wet as his hand made contact with my bare bottom as he smacked me.
My butt was stinging, but the more in stung the hornier it made me feel.
Needles to say it was not only a spanking session tht night.