View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 10:46 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
My interest started in high school. Students weren't spanked in my district, but, it was allowed by state law. One of my shop teachers told a girl he might spank her. Sadly, it never happened. I just remember being a freshman in high school and seeing all the girls in a brand new way when I'd walk behind them. Instead of thinking about pulling their hair, I was thinking about swatting their bottoms. I was never brave enough to do either, but, now I wonder how many would have welcomed it since I've met so many people either interested or curious about spanking. Oh, to go back in time and actually try some things.
In high school I took a series a vocational classes starting my freshman year. In this particular subject there were about six classes total that one could take, all taught by the same teacher. The majority of students in these classes were guys. This particular teacher kept a paddle on top of a cabinet behind his desk. He was not shy about using the paddle by any means and when he did give licks it was always in front of the class. As far as I can remember most of the paddlings were not for anything serious and were almost kinda tongue-in-check in the manner that they were given. Even though the tone was never serious, the swats never lacked intensity. Now in my senior year I had two classes back to back with this teacher 1st and 2nd period. All the previous classes I had been in had been all male. The first day of school I was in class early and there were a couple of girls in the room when I came in. It was not unusual to find girl friends hanging out with there boy friends in the room before the day got started, so I didn't think much about it. After the first bell rang and the girls were still in the room, I finally figured out that they were taking the class......Now having the mathematical mind that I have, it didn't take me long to realize that:

VERY CUTE junior and senior girls (at least one being a cheerleader) + a teacher that seemed to get a big kick out of giving paddlings in front of the entire class = a potentially VERY INTERESTING year.

As you can imagine this set of circumstances had me looking forward to this class period every day. One of the girls did have a reputation for finding herself in trouble and had visited the assistant principal on more than one occasion in her high school career. So I was sure that I would be seeing her bent over the desk at the front of the room, at least once before the year was out. To my disappointment, however, this never came to pass. There were a few times that the teacher was kinda messing around and threatened to paddle her, but it never happened. Her response to his threats was always a bit flirty and coy, as if she might have gotten a kick out of being paddled in front of all the guys in class. So.....at least one confirmed spanko teacher and a cheerleader, that at the very least, seemed intrigued about spanking.......I too never had the courage to swat any of those very spankable bottoms during my high school years and now, looking back I realize there had to have been at least some that would have welcomed a firm swat to the bottom. Batman.......I guess what they say is true......"Youth is wasted on the young"