View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 03:20 PM

like RG i am an avid backpacker. i have hiked sections of the appalachin trail many times but not all the way. our country is so beautiful but you have to be willing to find it. as i age i find myself doing less of it though <frown>.

my inside hobby is computer graphics. i love photoshop, illustrator and layout programs. i loved it so much i majored in it. unfortunately after 9/11 i was laid off too many times and forced myself back into school. i got a science degree in medical technology and enjoy it. very stable job because most of us want to live, right? should always have a job. and i still love video games, the technology is amazing.

finally i am way into sports. my gf hates it because i'll watch almost anything except the NBA. i hate it. i played division 1 baseball as an undergrad and may have gone somewhere if not for two elbow surgeries. after the second one i was done. please if you have kids do not let them throw curveballs until they are in high school. it killed my arm.

finally finally, i am addicted to the television show 24. it's like crack. i have all the seasons on dvd. season six starts tonight and can barely contain myself. i'll be watching. will u?

Vice