View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 11:44 AM

Others have addressed the matter of African-American women being spanked, so I will focus on some others. Latina and Asian women don't appear too often either. On the other hand,there are Asian spanking sites, mostly Japanese, so the material is available. Don't know about Asian Indian spanking though.
One thing for sure Asian and Latina girls have really cute,spankable bottoms.
And then there is Brazil, where ethnically you get everything from almost-Scandinavian blondes to black girls, and every shade in between.
Brazil was where the tanga swimsuit was invented,better known as the string bikini or the thong. When I first heard about the tanga, my thought was that it was the perfect thing for a woman to be wearing when she got a spanking.
As a huge fan of spankings being given with some sort of clothing left on, however minimal,I would be curious to know what sort of spanking scene there was in Brazil. If girls sometimes got a "tanning" of a different sort when they were in their tangas.
I posted a story sometime ago dealing with how a mom dealt with her teenage daughter who tried to go out in a g-string bikini, its on the storyboard. I also posted a disclaimer saying that I do not advocate parental spankings in r/l, before anyone gets offended. But I love F/f domestic discipline stories(fiction), and a daughter getting spanked by her mom for wearing too little is a favorite.(On the other hand,a story with her Dad involved is a total-turn-off for me).
Sometime I ought to post another story I wrote, how a mom in the 60s paddled her "hippie chick" college student daughter when she caught her wearing her ultra-short mini-skirt with no panties on!