Thread: First Kiss?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2007, 01:26 AM

(sigh) this one's kind of embarassing but I guess I can share it. October 1986. Age 15. High school theatre field trip. Our group had gone to this three day state competition where high schools did one-act plays. On the first night, a couple of our guys got caught doing stuff they shouldn't have, and our chaperone read us the riot act. On the second night, there was this big dance/costume party. I met this girl named Gabrielle and we hit it off pretty well. We spent most of the night dancing and talking each other up. Near the end of the night, she actually invited me back to her room. I probably should have gone, but I wasn't smart enough or clever enough to avoid getting busted like the guys from the other night were, so I declined, but instead I said, "This is going to sound silly, but can I kiss you goodnight?". She consented, and it lasted for what seemed like forever. The guys on my crew saw I was practically hyperventilating when I got back to our own room. Sadly, her high school was hell and gone on the other side of the state from mine, so I never saw her again, but yeah, I saw stars.