View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 02:21 AM
dabillmann

Veronica, Darlin', I am apalled and disgusted by your exes behaviour, yet, sadly, un surprised. My wife and I have no children but we are very close to my two neices and my nephew, and one of my greates fears is that one of my sisters, my brother-in-law or my parents will discover my fetish and refuse to allow me to see these beautiful, wonderful children. I don't know why, but for some reason I think they would. I guess I'm worried that they might decide that I would corrupt the kids morals or something. Veronica, Hon, you BE STRONG! I'm holding out a lot of hope for you that you will find the right lawyer and get this matter resolved. In the meantime, try to remember that there are a lot of people out here on the web that care about you and are pulling for you. And when this is all over, if you manage to get your site back up, I want you and Doctor D to dedicate every update for one year to your ex and to the miserable SOB who couldn't mind their own buisness. And Doctor D, do me a favor and give her a big reassuring hug for me, please. Take care, Veronica, and remember that I believe you will overcome this.
Yours with genuine affection,
DaBillmann