View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary D. View Post
Quite right indeed Mike! I could always start making them again......and I'm sure WP could as well. Plus, I don't think ones I have are gonna break so they'll be around a while.

Gary D.
I have had at least one of these Sally's brushes break......and it was during a spanking on Amber's poor little bottom.......not the one in the "Amber is Late" video but one that took place a few weeks ago. And no guys I didn't get that spanking on film......sorry.....maybe next time.

I am not sure I want to get into the brush making business......but I do have a paddle design or two that are about the size and shape of a "big-ol-scawry" hair brush.......and ladies and gentlemen......I have yet to have any of them break. So, when you get tired of throwing your money away on these cheap, breakable Sally's hair brushes, just buy a one of my paddle that is a similar size and shape and spank away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_dixiedarling View Post
they may not break but they still will ignite...... so burn baby burn hehe
Ohh, and girls I am working on a "TOP" secret fire resistant coating that will be applied to all my wooden implements......so burning will no longer be an option.......sorry