View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painter_man View Post
Whatever happened to this woman, are there more videos of her? I think she was great and took a spanking so well.
Hi there Painter Man,

Well, that's a very interesting question indeed. RG is correct. That one is an "oldie." We released that video about 6 or 7 years ago. The girl is an "ex" of one our long-time customers who happens to live in Las Vegas. That's where that video was shot. And he is one of the spankers in it. They broke up a few years ago and unfortunately, I've lost track of her. The last thing I knew, she had moved to California I believe. She was very much into the whole spanking scene.

That video did not sell well for us at all and it's too bad, because I thought they did a good job. I think it was a situation where it was just not our typical type of content and "look."

The girl spankee became friends with our early model Renee because they both lived in Las Vegas at the time. Renee was our first early underground "star" and I'll always be grateful for her helping put us on the map. But I digress...

If you like that video, I know that girl and her ex also did a video with Ed Lee at Nu-West a year or so later. I think that one was called "Ed Lee Spanks Phyllis," or something like that.

Hope that helps! Thanks for asking.