View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaylex View Post
Alright folks! Since the tops seem not to respond when asked with the exception of BV and RB... nice Job guys. Let's open the floor to everyone.

We know we are all different and some people will post as if to say "duh?" but I'm certain we'll have people all over the map on this one. So POST ON!!!!

Waiting to hear,
Kaylex
Let me start this one off with a great big "duh"....( you're welcome Kaylex)
Seriously though all of the actions mentioned are preferred / desired in some form or another or all combined in some cases. As a Top it is very desirable and necessary to have some form of communication from the Bottom. Since everyone is different the communication can come in different forms therefore it is most important to "learn" ( be familiar with or be able to read) the person you are playing with. For first time plays between a couple, talk first and get some basics established. As for communicating while play is in progress, I would always choose/prefer a combination of both verbal and actions communique, but knowing this is not possible with each and every individual I try to focus on their individual ways of communicating.

Gary D.