View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVelvet007 View Post
I live in New York, so avenues of exploration are always open. However, it's always a game of roulette and it can be very frustrating. Last night I was in the local fetish club from 730pm to 230am and didn't get a single scene. The folks I most want to play with are a few thousand miles away, which is why I'm glad we have forums like this
And I bet that you had to pay 35 notes for the privelidge of not spanking anyone? ....... Funny enough, that happened to me once.......... ONCE being the appropriate word there!!

As you know already, RG_, I like to be as active as I can in the lifestyle. Either attending parties/events such as you describe, and also having people come around to my place. Most recently I have had a friendship with a girl in Florida, and while I flew down there recently, obviously distance can be quite the problem especially when you are both single. I am very possessive with my relationships but I have to question myself as to whether that is fair for her, and vice versa for me.

As for other activities. I have appeared in a couple of punishedbrats DVD's and feature on some of their online content. More than likely I will continue to do work with them in the near future. There is an online clothing store that I have had for several years that sells spanking clothing, and coming up in the near future I will be starting my own website where I will be selling my own homemade products (details to come).

As for the last question, I like to be as active as I can in the lifestyle. Life is way too short not to enjoy it. My wish would be that my play partner was closer, but as that is not likely to happen anytime in the near future then I have to see what happens. One thing is for sure though, you won't see me paying $35 to watch everyone else having fun again :-)

Richard Windsor.