Thread: Sorority babes
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 10:24 PM

I always got the impression that Babs started with Lisa (Bauer), gave her 10 swats then moved over and gave Taffy (Stevens) her 10. Apparently after that she went back to Taffy and then switched back and forth from that point, giving a random number of licks to each pledge before moving back to the other one.

Another flaw that I noticed. When Babs hissed, "Assume the position," and they bent over the back of the sofa, they were spaced a few feet apart with Lisa on one end and Taffy on the other. But when the boys made it to the kitchen and were peeking through the door and it showed the girls from that vantage point, they were so closed to each other that their bodies were almost touching. I always assumed the director had to re-position them closer together to get them both in the picture from that camera angle.

The first time I ever saw this movie was in 1990 on the USA network's late movie. Of course, they showed the edited version but they had David DeCoteau (sp) on when they came back after commercials and he would comment on or tell an antedote about each scene. But sadly, I missed the segment where he commented on the paddling scene. And I always wondered what kind of remarks he made about it.