View Single Post
Old 01-16-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie seven View Post
I have never been spanked in my entire life. And I've have never had any desire to be. All of my fascination with this fetish has revolved around girls/women being spanked. I have always had a strong appreciation for the female buttocks and suspect my interest in spanking was borne out of that to some degree.

Having developed this interest very early in life, I didn't understand it for a long time. I felt weird, guilty and somewhat dirty about this for the longest time. I was probably in my early 20s before I ever suspected there might be other people who shared this fantasy, and even then, I thought it was a very small percentage. It was many years later before I realized that it was quite a higher number of people who were into spanking and began to feel less weird about the whole thing.

I think that by feeling like that for so long has helped make me more tolerable and less judgmental of alternate lifestyles, etc. that I might not have been so willing to accept otherwise.

My interest in spanking developed from having a great interest in the female bottom as well. So I'm with J7 on this.

And I also agree with RG that we are hard-wired and there's not much we can do about that. It certainly wasn't a "choice" for me to have this kink.

Although I do know some people who have experimented and found they like it. So that's certainly possible. But overall, yep....it's hard-wired in.