View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 07:47 PM

i was spanked growing up. Not as often as i shoulda been my parents always tell me lol.. But i honestly cant say that it sparked my interest in spanking. ive always had a submissive nature and had a kink for it. i can tell you tho the first time i knew that there was something about spanking that sparked my interest was when i was in kinergarten. Okay i'll explain.

In kindergarten another studen (a boy) and i were taken to the office during recess because we both had graffiti'd our chairs w/ artwork an signed our names to it. Anyways i remember standing in the lobby area of the office while our teacher took the boy student in before me. i had this warm tingly feeling all over me an couldnt stop grinning. im sure the office staff musta thought i was loony or something. Or maybe it was just the brat in me getting a good laugh at the expense of tha poor little boy that got spanked before me. Anyways after he came out he had tears trickling down his face. i felt a little sorry for him for just a moment but as he passed an went out the door back to the classroom it quickly faded an i had the grin on my face again. i almost didnt hear the teacher telling me it was my turn i was off in my own world thinking about how fun it woulda been to see the other student getting spanked. Anywho, i dunno if my teacher was just a weak spanker or felt sorry for me but the 3 swats i recieved didnt hurt enough to make me cry.. The sensations from the swats just kinda mixed w/ the already warm tingly feeling i had already hehe!! or maybe that boy was justa wuss..