Thread: Being Ornery
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haught View Post
This is something I am not particularly proud of doing it was rather mean and very ornery I was probably 10 years old visiting my Aunt Lois we were outside she had a glass of tea in her hand just about to sit down when I moved her chair so she sat down without nothing there and her anger wasn't pleasant she yanked my pants down put me across her knee and gave me my bare bottom a real work out I tried to get away but she had such a tight grip on me I couldn't my bottom was red hot when she stopped but she wasn't thru with me dragging me into the house where my pants were still on the ground as I was forced to walk that way while she still had ahold of me took me into the kitchen while she went and got her razor strap then laid into my sore bottom as I was already in tears from that long spanking she gave me outside then the paddling with that razor strap I was very sore and hurting but I never gave my Aunt a reason to ever spank me again after that incident!
I wish I had learned my lesson with my Aunts but the Ornery got to the best of me. I know what the strap feels like I am glad that my mom never used it on me. Just my 2 Aunts.