Thread: She Cries
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:03 AM

She Cries

I spank my fiancée for purely erotic purposes, no discipline or anything like that. This started off as her fetish but has become one we both share, and is something which I find to be a great addition to sex, she agrees.

When she introduced me to this I didn't spank her very hard. It's become progressively harder by her request, but it's gotten to the point where she cries, and still wants me to keep spanking her more and harder. This is hard for me to do psychologically. I've tried a few different things to keep doing it, but when she starts crying it's just not possible for me to keep spanking her. Two times I've been able to, once I spanked lighter and lighter (unintentionally), until she stopped crying. The other time I kept going by focusing on something else while I was doing it, until she stopped me. When she did and I saw her face, I almost felt like vomiting, I felt awful. She had tears all over her face, her eyes were red, and she was sobbing and sniffling. That really took me out of the mood.

I've told her that it's really hard for me to do, and she says she understands and that it's not a problem, but I can tell that she's really disappointed. I'm sure I can't be the only one who has this problem, so does anyone have any advice for how to get over this?

Thanks