View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 09:40 AM

He found ME. This was long before I knew that computers and the internet existed, so that had nothing to do with it. Because I had had some 'spanking adventures' with boys, I did know (vaguely) that I liked that sort of attention, teasing and playing submissive and getting spanked.

Anyway, I was raised on a farm by my grandmother and when I turned 18 she decided to sell the farm and move to town. My guy was the real estate agent. He was 25 at the time. The first time he was there with his dad, who he was in business with. He kept coming back to the farm, ostensibly to take pictures of the buildings and such, but I quickly understood that it was really to see me.

On one of these occasions I served him some pepsi and managed to spill a little on him. We had been goofing around so he laughed and said I was careless and ought to be spanked! So he pulled me down across his lap and gave me a few love pats. I was so thrilled I almost wet my pants!

Long story short: we courted, we 'sparked' as my grandmother would say, we had a love affair in the traditional sense, and we got married. Along the way he taught me what erotic spanking was all about (he wasn't a novice!) After 17 years he is still spanking me (as foreplay) and I am still thoroughly enjoying it.

Last edited by Farmgirl; 10-07-2010 at 10:28 AM.