View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 06:53 AM

Planing a Spanking Art Website hoping for some feedback.

Hi,
having recently run across DAZ Studio 3D and being the absolute spanking fanatic, I thought hay, maybe I too could open a spanking site. Since it is a lot of work to set up the scenes in DAZ it would if at all, turn into a pay site.

My ideas include:
- picture stories and illustrated stories both from something resembling real life, as well as some "historic" what if type stories and combining spanking with yet another of my big passions: fantasy (Thus also my avatar which I will use as a logo for the site). A couple of years ago I had written a spanking/fantasy novel which I will now illustrate and hopefully publish on my site once it is up.
- scenes will be mostly M/f, with some F/f and a few F/m ones. Next to some of the obviously popular standards like the schoolgirl spankings and maid spankings I hope to also give some much more erotic scenes of domestic disciplin and spankings between loving couples and fantasy scenes.
- next to the spanking pictures I want to set up a little spanking related dating service on the site and of course a forum/chatroom for members to meet.

So I'm hoping for some feedback both about whether or not anyone other than me and my wife would be interested in such a site. What people would like to see/would definitely not want to see on such a site. And I need some feedback if anyone would pay for such a site (provided of course the pics are to your liking) and how much you might be willing to pay for it - please give me prices either in USD or Euros.

I don't know if artwork is permitted in the gallery but I'll try and put a few samples of my work so members of this forum can view them. Or I gues I can try and attach some to this post, but they will be somewhat small?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_016asm.jpg
Views:	1131
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	81   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_019asm.jpg
Views:	1131
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	82   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bild01_034asm.jpg
Views:	1110