View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG_ View Post
And beyond whatever particular subject area a spanking site is about, this, I think, is one of the most profound effects of the emergence of the "spanking world" on the Internet. If I've heard anything said repeatedly by those with the spanking kink, it is that the Internet was the magic pill that brought the realization that we were not alone and that there were others, lots of others, who were just like us. That watershed realization having taken place, I think that, through it's never ending discussion, the Internet has helped to guide us in how to handle our special interest in the world, both with ourselves and with other people.

For everyone on this site reading these words, it would be a dramatically different world for us today had Al Gore not invented the Net for us.
RG,

I truly believe special "kudos" should go out to:
Wulfram
Bernie's Spanking Pages

...2 of the first spanking sites on the internet in the mid 90s. It was a Godsend to see those 2 sites when I first got hooked up to the internet. They were trailblazers for those of us who have made spanking on the internet a more comfortable place for spankos!