myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question for Gary (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1076)

stupidazhole 01-08-2008 08:52 PM

Question for Gary

SAH here..............Gary,I was just wondering if there was a timetable yet set up for the newer paddled at school videos to be able to be viewed online?

Also,how are things going on making some of the new ones (I think it is up to 7 now?),but I have only been able to see 1-4

garyspk 01-08-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidazhole (Post 7634)
SAH here..............Gary,I was just wondering if there was a timetable yet set up for the newer paddled at school videos to be able to be viewed online?

Also,how are things going on making some of the new ones (I think it is up to 7 now?),but I have only been able to see 1-4

SAH,

Any day...on both. I spent the better part of New Years Day editing "Paddled At School 8" and "9."

And there should be more available for download any day also.

Thanks for asking.

bushmutt 01-11-2008 09:33 AM

I can't wait! For both... :)

stupidazhole 01-22-2008 03:35 PM

Gary,I'm bumping this thread instead of making a new post.

Believe me,I'm not trying to complain nor be a pest,but still only versions 1-4 are available online,and for reasons beyond my control,online is the only way I can possibly view any of the movies or clips.

I know that there is a lot more to the website than just the school series,but that's what I really am intersted in,and was wondering if there was any plans for putting some more online?

Thanks,SAH

garyspk 01-23-2008 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidazhole (Post 7812)
Gary,I'm bumping this thread instead of making a new post.

Believe me,I'm not trying to complain nor be a pest,but still only versions 1-4 are available online,and for reasons beyond my control,online is the only way I can possibly view any of the movies or clips.

I know that there is a lot more to the website than just the school series,but that's what I really am intersted in,and was wondering if there was any plans for putting some more online?

Thanks,SAH

Well, it's taken us a bit longer to set this up than I'd have guessed. Drop me a note at Garyspk@aol.com and maybe we can figure something else out that is quicker.

We just put out 2 new "Paddled At School" vids on DVD/VHS too.

stupidazhole 04-11-2008 09:01 PM

Back after a long absence,not of my choosing.

I did manage to see PAS7 online,Thanks for getting it up there.

Hopefully I'll be able to come here a bit more often,if not,well,best of luck to all and keep up the good work.

garyspk 04-13-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stupidazhole (Post 8964)
Back after a long absence,not of my choosing.

I did manage to see PAS7 online,Thanks for getting it up there.

Hopefully I'll be able to come here a bit more often,if not,well,best of luck to all and keep up the good work.

SAZ,

That begs the question...why did you choose that screenname then?? LOL.

We're working hard on making more downloads available on AmateurSpankings. Keep checking.